"Actually, I don't have feelings for Doritos one way or
another, having given them up years ago."

So, you DID have "feelings" for Doritos before you gave them up? How do you
feel about, say, *Lay's* potato chips, or *Cheetos*? Hmmmm?

Seriously, I think the thing that blows your mind about having self-realized
people in your company here on FFL, is that you are used to the arm's-length
specialness of a teacher, who made it abundantly clear that they had something,
and you didn't. They had it, but not you. So you project this notion on the
liberated souls here, because that is the only model you have experienced
before this.

But, we're different from the spiritual teachers of the past. First, *we are
not teachers*, nor pretending to be - at least not any of the free souls who
show up here on FFL. We aren't asking for anything - certainly not sex or
money, or even agreement. So there is no attempt to create any kind of a
boundary between us and anyone else. Just the opposite.

Of course, once the soul is free, it can go anyplace, do anything, think
anything, say anything, so it is probably likely that if a liberated soul is on
here, they will speak freely about anything they wish to speak about. Nothing
to sell. Not above or below anyone else.

Yet, when the subject of self-realization comes up, it is anyone's prerogative
to say what they like about it. You certainly do - all the time. I enjoy
discussing it also.

But that doesn't mean you have to think I know more than you do, or are to be
treated specially, or resented for my perceived status; all that teacher shit.
Ravi, Rory and I are not here to do anything but express ourselves.

You seem to have this *big* chip on your shoulder about anyone who dares
discuss the ordinary experiences of enlightenment. And I honestly think it is
due to some deep resentment you lug around regarding the way the teachers you
studied with treated you. "They had it, and I didn't" - like a template you now
carry with you, to protect yourself, so that any expression of enlightenment,
of a freed soul, and you are on guard, ready for the challenge in your head and
heart.

But its just a dream. Self realization is real, made for normal people. No one
has to be special anymore to get here. Don't even have to follow a teacher -
that's an old model, and I suggest you dump it, and recognize free souls and
yourself for who you are - free.