Gotcha.

________________________________
From: Xenophaneros Anartaxius <anartax...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 6:13 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Persistence Of Woo Woo

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Denise Evans <dmevans365@...> wrote:

> The sunglasses analogy does make "logical" sense.

Yes, but analogies always break down when you get to the end of the comparison.
I need to wear reading glasses, and I was looking for them recently while
wearing them, they are rather light. There was a particular surprise in
discovering I was wearing them. The same thing reportedly occurs with
realisation, only the surprise is more astonishing as all logic and reason has
been 'transcended'. That last word in the previous sentence is in quotes
because the term does not have any significance at that point.