On 10/13/2011 12:18 PM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba<no_reply@...>  wrote:

The lore is that the sun rises in the east so it is somewhat like Vastu
in that you are bringing in positive energy.  North is thought to be
good for wealth.  West is thought of as okay but not as good as east or
north and south except for special things is to be avoided.

Much of this is probably trial and error over many, many centuries and
yogis just found that east was the most productive.  In space it would
probably need to be another cycle of trial and error. ;-)