"In a very strange sense, paths of enlightenment are an attempt to escape from
what is already always going to be the case, a vain attempt to find reality
elsewhere, someplace or state that is
better than now. When the search finally exhausts itself is when the result
comes."

Well said. Self-realization is a confounding process. Never made any sense and
never will. But it works! Almost as if that recognition, acceptance and
eventual surrender into paradox becomes the fruition of the path itself.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"