The problem most folks have with relativity is that they don't grok "space"
nearly as much as they do "time."

Same deal with them when it comes to seeing the importance of Self when
everyone goes around strutting as an expert on thoughts.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>