Ron Paul makes a powerfull speech about how distorted our views have
become. A lot of people don't realize that a war never solves anything,
but only perpetuates the things that we say we don't want in our lives.
If you ask a person directly what are his beliefs about war, very few
will say it's a good thing, but still a lot of people have the
unconscious belief in using force (of any type) to obtain something. A
lot of people get manipulated by the persons that basically say we have
to fight fire with fire. You can never fight fire with fire and expect
to get peace in return. All you'll get is a bigger blaze, and a lot of
people are starting to see this.

Visit my blog:  <http://a-shift-in-consciousness.blogspot.com/>

http://a-shift-in-consciousness.blogspot.com/2011/11/ron-paul-amazing-wh\
at-if-speech.html