____________________________________
 From: alexander_oprea_sh...@yahoo.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent:  11/5/2011 8:53:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: [FairfieldLife] Ron Paul  Amazing "What If?" Speech

Ron Paul makes a powerfull speech about how distorted our views have
become. A lot of people don't realize that a war never solves anything, but
only
perpetuates the things that we say we don't want in our lives. If you ask
a person directly what are his beliefs about war, very few will say it's a
good thing, but still a lot of people have the unconscious belief in using
force (of any type) to obtain something. A lot of people get manipulated by
the persons that basically say we have to fight fire with fire. You can
never  fight fire with fire and expect to get peace in return. All you'll get
is a  bigger blaze, and a lot of people are starting to see this.
Visit my blog:  (http://a-shift-in-consciousness.blogspot.com/)
_http://a-shift-in-consciousness.blogspot.com/2011/11/ron-paul-amazing-what-
if-speech.html_
(http://a-shift-in-consciousness.blogspot.com/2011/11/ron-paul-amazing-what-if-speech.html)