Jewel is men best friend...thanks for the links and info
  great just in time
best entertainment before to go to bed
and have some sweet dreams being young again

what the -why my -long- posting is constantly "eaten up" by yahoo??
posting and reposting  and reposting and reposting are so tiresome and
time consuming?
time zone?
and it's so difficult to find and  answer any response (apologies was
never intended to be rude , impolite)--are there any SW with features to
help me out me in this dilemma??
lost in posting jungle
every  any  advice appreciated!

now i sure have to rely on the walking mantra of my kids...... [:D] and
jump ...