wgm4u:
> I think we're finally beginning to get the picture,
> these same folks voted for Obama so they can't protest
> against him...

"The news that 175 people were arrested over the weekend
in a Chicago OWS protest started me thinking about the
ritualized nature of left demonstrations. The drums, the
chants, the defiance, the arrests — and, sometimes, the
glass smashing and the fire setting: it all unfolds
according to a predictable pattern that in its modern
form is essentially unchanged since the Vietnam War."

The Vain And Empty Rituals Of Protest On The Streets:
http://tinyurl.com/6xjqohj