--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "TimA" <taustin52556@...> wrote:

> Greetings group members.  I am happy to read the group's introduction, since
> I also embrace many genuine paths, and appreciate insights and originality
> from any potential source.  I learned TM when I was 11 and  learned the
> TM-Sidhi program about 10 years later.  I personally have always felt
> completely content (grateful) with these practices.  I have no desire to
> learn any other techniques of meditation only because these, for me, are
> powerful and totally fulfilling in themselves.  At the same time, though, I
> appreciate and respect anyone else's freedom in finding their own way, as we
> all do in this challenging life.  A very brief bio, I graduated from MIU in
> '91 with a B.A. in Literature and an Art minor, and then got an M.A. in
> Spanish Literature from a state school in Texas.  Obviously, I love
> literature and languages, and also independent film.  Sincerely I add also
> that I love doing my program!  I'm leaving below a link to a poem I wrote
> about Maharishi.  The other blog at that site is a brief letter I wrote
> describing people's general, and variegated, response to my book The Return
> of Spirit.  Since Fairfield residents figure into this discussion of how
> those writings were received, this essay ("Masking the Truth") might also be
> of interest to group members.  Thank you for letting me join, and I look
> forward to going through a sample of former posts made here, whose topics
> sound intriguing.  My blogs are at
>
> http://peoplesguidetotheendoftheworld.blogspot.com/.
>
> All the best, Tim Austin

Welcome Tim !
Please note that the majority on this board consist of naysayers who have
jumped Maharishi's ship decades ago. Strangely enough they still cling to what
they experienced and are able to write the most unbelievable garbish about our
founder and the TMO.
On the other hand there are som brilliant souls here, even some that live the
fruit of all sadhana, that is at least CC.
So your challenge will be to discover the diamonds in the dust.
You are hereby warned :-)