Oh, come on now, let's not whitewash American corporations.  Their hands
are very dirty, so much so that the line between organized crime and
corporate crime is very blurred.  Look at all the fraud that brought us
this economic collapse.  The bankers acted like loan sharks.  The
corporations just started using the business models of organized crime.