Hell here I come but I remember many years ago, when advanced
techniques were a mere $1000 and a good friend (initiator)came out of
getting one and kept shaking his head and saying, "I can't believe I
paid $1000 for that" and it ended up (he didn't tell me, someone else
did) it was mentally singing some tune that only the initiators know
and I marveled at how you could be charged for doing something you
could have done anyway although who would have thought of doing that?!