The TMO in Norway tried to make a lot of fuss about that I teach
people outside the TMO, with threats and Lawyers and everything. One
day I received a message on my answering machine from the
International TMO in Holland, they wanted to talk to me. I send them
an e-mail and said "don't talk to me, talk to my Lawyer", and gave
them his name and phonenumber. I did not hear anything more.
The TMO used every dirty means to try to stop me, using old TM-
Teachers, they spread lies about me to Sidhas etc. They mentioned me
on WPAs as a very bad example because I let MMY down.
It was really an interesting process. I think that is an experience
many Independent TM-Teachers had, and that is one reason that many TM-
Teachers initiate in secret, and do not go out openly.
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kenny H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Paul got many letters from the legal department at MIU. I believe
it
> > was from Lenny Goldman. He showed me the letters and he was a bit
> > nervous. Essentially he ignored them, though they did cause
stress.
> > This was probably in the range of 6 years or so ago (give or take
> > year or two).
> >
> > Paul's main TM audience has come from people in 12-Step programs.
They
> > get a small group together who want to learn, someone puts him
up, and
> > he flies to them. It works out well for all. And because it is
word of
> > mouth among friends he ends up going back repeatedly to areas
where
> > people learn so they get follow-up and group meditations from
time to
> > time.
> >
> Thanks, Ken - I appreciate the info.  I wonder if they've harassed
him
> since he's put up his website?  Does anyone have any connection with
> the folks at TM Independent in Britian? I wonder what kind of leagel
> response they are getting. Any Attorneys in the house?
>

> JohnY
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kenny H"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> the TMO.
> > > >
> > >   Do you know anything about how they tried to work him over?
And how