See payment in movie clip below.  Thanks for being the consultant on this one
Raviji.  Bob's idea was a good one, you do admit, but I t think you are saying
the return on the investment might be a bit low....I know he has many other
superb ideas percolating though, on that turkey farm he's living on and I hope
he continues to share :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aAvngu1DZY&feature=related