I'd say Ravi just got his clock cleaned.  (or maybe take the first "l"
out of this)  (or maybe that's what needs to happen) (or maybe that's
happening too much)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...>
wrote:

> Let's see...what else gets Ravi's panties in a twist? Oh yeah. Alex
and Tom are gay. Tom? Unless Ravi claims he gave him a blow job, I'd say
he's just making that up. Amazingly, he just figured out that Alex is
out of the closet. Hello? Now that he's discovered a new best gay
friend, he's all aflutter posting videos for Alex. Why do I get the
feeling he's trying to get a date?

> Hey, Alex, Ravi probably isn't your type but you do have something in
common. You both like pussies.