________________________________
From: raunchydog <raunchy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, November 30, 2011 10:39:09 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: "I'm having an emotion" / the pre-qualification
(was.... Bob)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Yogi <raviyogi@...> wrote:

> Yep hijras and India was a hijra nation for a long time following its stupid
> Gandhian values.
>
> I once had a friend whom I blasted as a hijra. I knew he pretends to be a
> nice

> guy, he made niceness into a philosophy. He questioned me and my
> enlightenment,
>
> so the existence made me lash out at her wife whom I actually liked a lot.
> But

> he kept on smiling throughout. I blasted him later as a hijra, that his
> brother
>
> was more of a man for challenging me and rightly married the girl whom both
> the
>
> brothers loved; that his dharma was to yell at me, get mad at me, protect his
> wife than practice his stupid nice philosophy.
>
> I tell you he never recovered from that.

So what do you have against cookies and milk?

Nope love cookies and milk.

Would you like to volunteer to be the first member of my Citizen exchange
program? The plan is simple, this is a program for liberals, who love Gandhi
and
the non-violent movement, who project their infantile pains into fascination
for
communism, Mother Teresa, Pacifism , Dalai Lama. You will be given the
citizenship of the hijra nation India in exchange for an American loving
Indian.
What do you say? Free lodging, board, meals in exchange for helping our
research
which will measure the effects of relocating to hijra nations on liberal
beliefs
of non-violence, peace, age of enlightenment, age of Pisces. Who knows you
might
get actually enlightened?

What do say dear raunchy?