Have you seen "Limitless" yet?

Great theme, esp. for meditators hip to the idea of developing the unlimited potential of consciousness and the brain.

In Limitless the star gets dumped by his girlfriend. He's a writer with a contract, but also with a bad case of writer's block. He run's into his ex-wife's brother and he claims he has a new pill, a still unreleased nootropic drug that has the ability for humans to access 100% of the brain's power, as opposed to the "normal" max of 20%. So he decides to try it.

Well the drug immediately begins giving abilities like infinite correlation between everything he's ever experienced and present experience. Perfect recall, perfect concentration, perfect photographic memory. For example, he sees the corner of a book's spine and is able to recollect a person he knew, with the same book, and that she was a law student and the full title, and thus is able to infer that she's a law student. One listen to a foreign language CD and he is fluent in that language, and on and on.

I suspect they'll be a sequel to this one.