What a b.s. non-answer. You must have nothing else to say.
The record speaks for itself and you just proved yourself to be
incompetent.

Maybe you should present yourself to the students of SSRS and
demonstrate your chant ability along with your understanding of the
Veda. You obviously believe you know more - so go show 'em your great
enlightenment. Vag.

I'm positive they'll be impressed.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2011, at 8:10 PM, emptybill wrote:
>
> > Empty: Those stages of subtly are common stages discussed in Tantric
Deity
> > yoga and in Kashmiri Trika Shaiva teachings.
> >
> > Vag: They're also used in the Shankaracharya tradition, which uses
the
> > approach of tantra, leading to nondual contemplation. This is the
> > path of SBS
> >
> > ME: This is not Shankara's Kevala Vedanta  but the yogic advaita
(post-Vidyaranya) which contradicts Shankara in many ways. A mix of
Tantric and Puranic worship is standard in most Hinduism.

> Billy Bob, get dat toothpick outta yo' brain. Get some experience, den
get back to us.

> > Vag: The bottom line is, if the bindu is not pierced and the ajna is
not  bridged, the road to samadhi and full "transcendence" can never
occur.

> > ME: SSRS told me that transcending in meditation (TM-Sahaj) is
crossing the tri-veni. That is why the Ajña is called the inner
tri-veni or the confluence of the three principle nadi-s. Again, another
awakened teacher contradicts your assertions.

> Billy Bub: Shree Ravi was just one of Mahesh's boyz. His lineage is
dee M-sters: it don't exist. Pleez don't hypervent on meez. Capiche?

> > Empty: You purposely left out the conclusions of Svami Lakshman Joo,
the last Trika guru from Kashmir, a friend of MMY. He fully endorsed the
transcending process of TM. In fact, MMY got some of his understanding
from SKJ.

> > Vag: He may or may not have recognized it. But I doubt he would have
recognized it as any more than a preliminary.

> > ME: This kind of dismissal of Swami Lakshman Joo clearly
demonstrates your selective polemic and wonton editing without regard
for his actual statements. SRSS and SLJ agree with MMY. You do not and
thus you strike out.

> > Try staying with Dzogchen. You lack the objectivity to discuss TM or
MMY.