On Dec 9, 2011, at 1:47 PM, emptybill wrote:

Those stages of subtly are common stages discussed in Tantric Deity yoga
and in Kashmiri Trika Shaiva teachings.

They're also used in the Shankaracharya tradition, which uses the approach of tantra, leading to nondual contemplation. This is the path of SBS.

The bottom line is, if the bindu is not pierced and the ajna is not bridged, the road to samadhi and full "transcendence" can never occur. I realize this must be hard for you. All that hyperventilating!

You purposely left out the conclusions of Svami Lakshman Joo, the last
Trika guru from Kashmir, a friend of MMY. He fully endorsed the
transcending process of TM. In fact, MMY got some of his understanding
from SKJ.

He may or may not have recognized it. But I doubt he would have recognized it as any more than a preliminary.

Selective editing, on your part, of the teachings and relationships
here, simply proves that you have no objectivity.

No editing whatsoever - it's TM instruction that edits out the full teaching, which isn't to imply it was ever known by Mahesh.

Veritas liberat...