Post number 50 for my beloved and Robin.
I was saving it to slay Jim.
Because I have no agenda, I have no selfishness, I have brutal honesty,
playful dishonesty, dedicated to nothing but the truth, willing to ruin
my reputation, humiliate myself publicly in the cause of my pursuit for
the higher truth, willing to sacrifice for integrity, ever alert,
fluidly, gracefully adapting to the perplexing, dazzling, dizzying,
constant shifting reality.
So I'm in no hurry to respond to Jim, I have the whole of eternity
available.
I bow down to your unenlightened white ass my dear Robin, to the man
whose exceptional intellect is unmatched and possibly the only intellect
that can explain RTM (Ravi Transgressive Mode - I like it), whose
dedication to understand RTM it seems is unseen and unheard of, that the
ignorant, retarded liars, crooks, emotionally damaged ones who have
covered themselves with layers and layers of some of the basest,
crudest, grossest states of consciousness, that these MF'ers are so
threatened. They dive into a personal conversation between the mystic
who naturally follows RTM and the exceptional intellectual who
formulated RTM and would like to understand it. Pathetic. Sad. Miserable
MF'ers.
Ravi is a slave of his lovers and slayers of the intellectuals, the
pimps.
When your message reached I was in my most utter humanness, in pain, in
sadness, shock - I was utterly numb and just crashed on my desk chair
exhausted after just a 2 hour sleep the previous night caused by my
intense love to my beloved.
I woke up exhausted, still numb because my most beautiful, radiant
beloved was mad at me.
Listen to this Robin - this is the first time that RTM has functioned
such.
No slaying, no abusing, no provoking, no enchanting, tempting, no Kali
or Mohini moves.
Just unconditional love, the Durga energy, that RTM can hurt people by
just showing unconditional love.
But then Steve - are you reading this? My beloved is the real heartland.
And I in pursuit of my higher values of truth, brutal honesty, my
integrity was willing to sacrifice my own selfish needs to heal my wound
caused by my love being viciously, cruelly, brazenly, ferociously
rejected by my ex.
Rick asked in my interview if I was selfless - I unflinchingly said yes.
But I have been thinking of this statement since then.
Robin - I have irrefutable proof today.
That RTM is so ruthless in its pursuit of truth, honesty and integrity
that it was willing to destroy Ravi's petty, selfish, stupid needs to
heal his own wounds.
I already knew my beloved loved me. She is her Virgo Venus little ways
showed she cared for me. She posted poems from Sufi saints that she knew
I loved, she went and researched on Mira, who I told her merged into
Lord Krishna.
Steve - listen to the love of my beloved, the real Mid Western Heartland
girl.
She practiced hard to sing a song in Telugu, my native tongue and then
asked me ever so gently, so innocently to back her up.
She touched me, she was all the more beautiful, all the more radiant,
more loving and all I had to do was walk to her car and ask her out
again.
But what does this mean machine - this RTM dedicated to truth, honest
and integrity decides to do?
It refuses to heal the personal wounds of Ravi Chivukula in it
grandiose, megalomaniac higher pursuit.
zarzari_786 - are you reading this as well?
RTM forces Ravi to realize that he loves his beloved too much, he sees
that she is perfect in all sense but she needs to the embodiment of
strength and valor like Rukmini.
RTM forces Ravi into deep pain, sadness, misery to sacrifice his
personal selfish needs in its higher pursuit of making his beloved rise
higher in consciousness.
RTM makes Ravi use his sheer unconditional love, none of the patented
Kali-Durga and Mohini-Kali maneuvers. RTM forces Ravi to hurt his own
beloved, the beautiful, radiant one through the energy of Durga -
unconditional love.
Rukmini - are you reading this?
The unconditional love, truth, honesty, integrity of Ravi Chivukula is
such that he will slay himself, he will humiliate himself, he will
engage in playful silly antics, behave like a circus clown, a court
jester, or a stand up comedian.
And Robin as I lay vulnerable, sad, suffering, niserable, painful,
shocked, numbed and the helpless inability of my intellect to understand
RTM, Robin swoops in like the Eagle and as soon as I read his message I
feel blissed out again.
Because I'm coming closer and closer to understand the mean machine of
RTM.
I understand that RTM made my beloved stronger by making her type that
email to me. So I achieved the purpose of making her stronger, brave
even if it meant I had to slay myself.
Now Rukmini if you are still reading this, I sent an email to you and
posted videos on Facebook.
A little secret - I moved to LA because I knew you were in pain and
sadness with a deep longing to love someone unconditionally.
Rukimini - you finally found your Krishna, a playful, deceptive Krishna
for sure - but he is intensely loyal to his partner.
Liberals - raunchy, Alex are you reading this too?
Liberals are very heart centered and I love them dearly - ask Bob Price,
Bob knows my heart. Bob - are you reading this well?
Liberals are insulated themselves with their strong beliefs in Church of
Liberalism so much that they are fascinated for Gandhi, Teresa.
They don't realize that they are living in a materially rich society but
are worshipping Gurus icons from a 100 years back, from Gurus icons who
were serving materially deprived people and that they don't apply to a
country like America.
America needs Krishna, the Krishna that is accompanied by his beloved
Rukmini, the Krishna that entertains one and all, is playful with all
his Gopis, all the older women that adore him.
America needs a Guru like Ravi Chivukula, the closest that anyone can
come to Krishna, considering the Kali Yuga.
Robin - I have no fascination for Hinduism, I never chanted Hindu chants
when growing up, my mother was liberal enough to not care, I mocked the
Gods standing outside the temple, mocking the Gods for sitting inside
the temples whereas Ravi would stand with the beggards, donating the few
rupees he had to the beggars, just being there lovingly, though he had
no verbal ability to communicate his love.
Robin, I was never a Hindu and am not confined to Hinduism.
I don't even believe that a person such as Lord Krishna ever existed,
may be he did it's none of my business.
It's just that the richness of metaphors in Hinduism that are Krishna,
Durga, Kali, Mohini are unmatched.
With the help of Robin I can now use terms devoid of Hinduism as well -
slayer, provocateur, enchantress, temptress - no worries Robin.
I know how I can reach the American audience - I have been training
myself my whole life, train every day so I learn new words, new
adjectives.
Feste37 - are you reading too?Xeno - how about you?
No Xeno I don't hate you, I was a dry intellectual like Xeno before my
enlightenment. I would mock the English language - the need for so many
adjectives. But I can see it was because of my dry intellect, now I'm
completely heart centered.
Feste37 - you are right, you noticed my intent. I now love words, I love
the English language, I will make English a heart centered language like
my favorite Urdu.
One day I will end up using all the adjectives that I can find on
Merriam Webster online.
Because I'm so full of love that I can't stop using adjectives - I
always like sets of 2 or 3 adjectives to describe any noun - because I
want to create love and the only way I can do it is by adding multiple
adjectives to a noun.
Robin just move to Venice, the modern Dwarka, so you can see Krishna and
Rukmini dating together.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Dear Ravi,
>
> You must help me out, Ravi, for I am more perplexed and stymied by a
particular reality than I think I have ever been over anything I have
experienced in my life.

> Now this is going to be a little complicated, but I am going to do my
best to clarify just what my question is to you (which I would like
answered), so that I can resolve this mystery. The mystery, of course,
is all about you.

> You see, Ravi—I am going to say something terribly obvious here,
so stay with me,—you do insult, goad, provoke, even violate other
human beings on this forum. Now, whenever someone actually unjustifiably
does something like this, there is always evidence—at least there
has always been for me, even when I was a young child—of the malice,
hatred, frustration, violence, resentment—or whatever: something
negative in other words—in the person who does this. Even, I believe
if there in fact is some *justifiable* basis for going after a person;
hardly anyone knows how to do this without exhibiting something
deficient or distorted in themselves—Judy is an exception to this;
or at least so I believe. Whatever Judy's problem is—which I am not
privy to—it is not evidently a personal one. There may be something
intrinsically problematic about the existential Judy, but for all we
know, she could be a tough love secular saint. That's my read on her
anyhow. But let me get back to my main point: Ravi, in your creative
confrontations—what I would like to from here on refer to as the
Ravi Transgressive Mode (RTM)—not only do you not exhibit evidence
of your own weakness, envy, jealousy, unhappiness etc etc etc; but more
than this: *You don't give evidence of anything personal at all!* In
other words, there is no disclosure of who the person Ravi is in the act
of deploying your RTM. Now no one knows this; no one asks this question;
but, as Maharishi was fond of saying, everyone *is in the benefit of*
this truth: Ravi does not reveal anything about himself in the very act
of being more outrageous and shameless than anyone I have ever known.

> Now, as I say, Ravi, I have made it a point of conscientious study
since I was a small child to see the projection factor in
everyone—once they go to the negative side of life. Even if they are
engaged in an act of justice or purportedly righting a wrong: like, say,
taking down Saddam. No matter how inspired or objective one is in seeing
something unattractive or corrupt or false in someone, the very act of
redressing this is fraught with peril. Not in terms of necessarily the
final efficacy of the execution of this act; that is, stinging the
person with the truth—either through irony or just logic and reason;
through moral embarrassment or humiliation; or whatever is one's means
of doing this—but in terms of not drawing out some, however
infinitesimally, unexamined, unresolved, unclarified 'fault' in oneself.
When we judge someone [which presumably is why Christ uttered those
words: Judge not that you be not judged"], we almost inevitably—even
if we are talking about someone as unredeemable as Charlie
Manson—show something of the underside of ourselves, perhaps
something we have never recognized to ourselves, but it is there.

> Now in your going after various persons at FFL—I am not going to
be specific here—you almost make it impossible for someone who is a
witness to the RTM not to infer that there is something mad, dark,
perverted, wrong, negative about yourself. But here is where, Ravi, it
gets interesting. Not one person at FFL—at least based upon my own
close inspection—has, *to their own objectified and self-evident
satisfaction*—found the secret mote in Ravi's eye, the cancer in his
heart, the blackguard truth in his soul, the insanity in his mind.

> So, you can anticipate my hypothesis: it is *this*—the inability
intuitively or even subconsciously to sense the negative or the insane
in you—at a gut level—which causes the disorientation, the fury,
the anxiety, the hostility, the righteous indignation in response to
your employing the RTM. Sure, people can focus strictly on the content
of what you have said, and thereby justify their outrage, their
retaliation, their sense of having been violated; but without actually
getting a hold of what it is in you which has some correlation with this
interpersonal desecration—you essentially refuse to defer even in
the very least to the felt integrity and privacy of the other person:
that in fact is the transgressive power of the act: to knowingly ignore
every tacitly understood taboo within your speaking to someone whom you
do not know personally: you go for the ultimate shock; and few persons
are ready for this—I know I wasn't when I first came on
FFL":—without, then, sensing the psychological cause or even just
the experiential origin of the RTM, people are left just to lash out in
a metaphysical vacuum. Because you have not provided them with the
infallibly known clues to why you are doing this; how you are doing
this; and what they should do when you do this.

> With me up to this point, Ravi Chivukula [you should use that name in
my opinion; it has something aristocratic about its sound—for me
anyhow]?

> We get to the whole point of this post: I would like to ask you, Ravi,
whether you can explain to me, to us, what are the mechanics, the secret
mechanics, of your first of all: seeing into people; secondly, how you
select your tactics in approaching or addressing that person; thirdly,
what your experience is of yourself in the act of deploying the RTM
[just a reminder to the reader: that's the Ravi Transgressive
Mode—deployed in it most extreme and seemingly indefensible form in
one post to raunchydog].

> You see, no one at FFL has figured out—I certainly haven't—the
cause and effect principle of the RTM. Because from a psychological or
even metaphysical level, you leave no trace of yourself when you do
this. In fact, *that is the very secret potency of the act*: that you
don't leave any fingerprints at the crime scene that could be identified
as belonging to you. There are no forensics when it comes to
investigating one of Ravi's psychologically illegal acts.

> What I want to know, Ravi, is whether you are simply a witness to this
act—just take one of your posts today—or whether you have access
to a means of remaining hidden and concealed inside this act such that,
when you perform it (the RTM), even you have to realize that while it is
going on—the enactment of this violative performance—*you
yourself are forbidden any experience inside yourself*—else, if you
experienced some thrill or sensation of satisfaction while in the act,
this would be detected by the person who is the object of your analysis,
or at least by some more disinterested observer of this execution of the
RTM.

> I still don't believe my experience when I read one of these posts.
Now there are a number of respectable and even in some cases,
honourable, persons on FFL who either think you mad, or imbalanced, or
rude, or id-driven—or whatever: but there is no intuitively felt
consensus whatsoever about this. Of course one may predicate one's
reaction to what you do on the notion of insanity or crazy enlightenment
or uncouthness or vulgarity or sexual frustration—I am sure there is
a specific theory that each person at FFL holds about you; but I doubt
that any are literally identical—although there will be amongst some
persons, some politically driven need to categorize you without any
willingness to entertain the complexity of the real facts—and I of
course believe I am getting to, or near to, the real facts in this post.

> But this will never do the job of actually *getting to the secret of
the RTM*, let alone the secret of Ravi Chivukula. Just answer this one
question, Ravi: *Are you aware of what is going on here in a way that is
consistent with all or at least some of what I have said here? That is
to say, are you conscious of the secret mechanics of hiddenness of the
RTM? Do you know something about yourself which we could never know?

> And don't go telling me all about that Hindu crap: I refuse to
attribute what you do to the special powers granted or bestowed upon you
by your Awakening—*But* should you be able to convince me of your
sincerity in doing so, by all means go ahead and invoke The Beloved, the
Existence, the Self of whatever. *You see, Ravi Chivukula* I am
interested—this is my bias—in the PERSON THAT IS RAVI CHIVUKULA.
Because he, so far, remains hidden altogether—certainly from
everyone of us at FFL; and perhaps even from yourself. I am particularly
interested in whether the latter is true. But for that to be true, means
that your unconfused mode of transgression of all Western Civilization
interpersonal protocol, requires you *not to know how you do what you
do*. And this fascinates me: as in: Is it possible, Ravi, that there is
an ontological form of transcendence when you insult someone at FFL,
such that you, in order to do this in the consummate dissonant
outrageous way, must yourself be detached from the experience when it
happens to you; and that only after the fact—when you have finished
writing your post—are you then permitted the satisfaction of taking
delight in the extraordinary unconditioned act of interpersonal
lawlessness that you have just so perfectly committed?

> You see, according to my having determined that God is
omnisubjective—or at least he was when he was around—it must
mean that, at all times, you have an experience of being Ravi. This
experience is somewhere known by a certain intelligence in the universe
which is not Ravi Chivukula. And if this is true, you are having an
experience of what it is like to be Ravi when you deploy the RTM here at
FFL. And yet—this is the whole point of this post—not one of us
can detect the evidence that you are in fact *having an experience of
what it is like to be Ravi* while performing this act of ultimate
interpersonal transgression.

> Because, Ravi—I am sure of this—if you were undergoing an
experience subjectively of being who you are—that is, having a first
person ontological experience—then I think, with all my obsessive
focus on this dimension of a person, I at least could detect what that
experience is. I cannot. And this goes to the wonderful yet vexing
mystery of Ravi.

> You see, even the gods have a first person ontology when they do what
they do. Or at least I can't imagine them not having this kind of
subjective selfhood. I feel with absolute certainty that they do. But in
the case of yourself your first person ontology—at least in this one
act of confronting mercilessly, pitilessly, tenaciously a particular
poster at FFL—is as if suspended from existence. And there is the
quintessence of what I am am seeking to clarify here, Ravi Chivukula:
what is the experiential context of Ravi Chvukula when he unabashedly
transgresses against the proprietorial privileges of a given soul,
privileges the person even feels that God must respect. And you don't!

> Nobody at FFL in my estimation—No, not even you, sweet
Barry—nor you, puissant Curtis—has the slightest notion of what
is going on with Ravi Chivukula. Of course in reading these very words
you will reflexively, involuntarily deny this point—even without
taking it in and using the Negative Capability which is almost a
prerequisite here at FFL—if, that is, you want to *discover anything
about yourself* through posting and counter-posting at FFL.

> So, then Ravi, this is the purpose of my post: to uncover the secret
mechanics of how you can act in such a radical and impermissible
way—manifestly doing that which would make people certain of your
madness, your id-ness, your insecurity, your crudeness, your stupidity,
your indulgent recklessness—or whatever: every reader on FFL will
have formed his or her theory about Ravi Chivukula. But there will be no
one who—except through some arbitrary and abstract theory—can
explain the first person ontological secret of Ravi Chivukula.

> This letter is my attempt to do a service for myself and for everyone
who has any interest in the Indian yogi living in California: which is
to say, track you down, corner you, and force you to reveal yourself. I
will be most interested in seeing whether in answering this post you
actually begin to disclose something about yourself that so far has
remained brilliantly hidden from all of us—and perhaps even hidden
from yourself.

> I take your chanting on that video to offer no clues whatsoever as to
the answer to my question. And why do I say that? Because the person
there, one would think, could never do what you do on a regular basis
here at FFL. Your praises, you should know—your anti-transgressive
mode—are revelational as to a person who is deeply thoughtful,
humble, open, intelligent, and fair. I wonder if there is anyone in the
world—or has ever been anyone in the world—who could so suavely
switch from the RTM to the RLM—the Ravi Transgressive Mode to the
Ravi Loving Mode. It is a mindbreakder. Now tell us something about
yourself that none of us know, Ravi Chivukula.