--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj vajradhatu@ wrote:
>
> Dear Robindranath:
>
> On Dec 12, 2011, at 6:18 PM, maskedzebra wrote:
>
> Dear Vaj,
>
> Robin: Your fantasizing, I see, extends even into the living moment.
Take for instance, your comments here. You have provided no personal,
experiential, even intellectually believed evidence for one to assume
you have 'figured out' Ravi Chivukula.

> Vaj: Robindra - you dipshit - that was the *point*, to leave a
deliberate vacuum. Like the unanswered question(s) you keep desperately
begging.

> Robin2: A lie.
>
> Robin: Your insinuation that you have, remains just an invisible
simulacrum of reality: you have no conviction about Ravi that you would
submit as the truth—say, on point of death. You don't believe in
your own words, Vaj, as these words, have the assumed appearance of
having constructed some kind of argument that would have us believe you
know all about the intra-personal mechanics of Ravi and the RTM.

> Vaj: Actually, I have considerable (but not absolute Carlsenian)
certainty. It's a relative thing. And that's fine. If it makes you
squirm out more letters, is that my problem…or yours?

> Robin2: Disembodied words having not a ghost of a chance of ever
living inside your mouth.

> Vaj: I would argue that the vacuity was actually always on your side.
>
> Robin2: You would argue, if you had to, that that a baby sleeping was
an unnatural act.

> Vaj: I merely pointed it out. Now that infamous finger is
pointing…again.

> Robin2: I don't point fingers, dude: I milk cows. And warm milk comes
from them udders. Try it.

> Robin: It is the very same with Transcendental Meditation, Maharishi
Mahesh Yogi, and your status as a former TM initiator.

> At least now you have provided—unlike Ravi—the unequivocal
experimental evidence of what your problem is: you live in an unreal
world. If you would declare from you heart that you believed in a single
thing you have said here—in the same way you believe that your
mother loved or loves you; that you enjoyed your first romantic kiss;
that you felt the sensation of finally learning to ride a bicycle—if
what you say in this post has *any* resemblance to any of these
experiences, then I would have to take you seriously, Vaj.

> Vaj: LOL, oh OK!
>
> Not enuff draaahma?
>
> Robin2: You should think about this, Vaj: writing like your eating
ice-cream. You could be a ventriloquist's dummy. I won't believe you,
Vaj, until you add a fifth season. Something between winter and spring.
Fit it in. Invent it.

> Robin: As it is, you are writing into the exact same context which
enables you to blithely carry on talking about your TM and initiator
expertise, when in fact, these things do not have any real existence for
you whatsoever.

> Vaj: Actually, you're simply changing the context here to one of your
own obsessions. I did not mention nor did I imply anything of the kind.
This is ALL your projection - a phantom you constantly invoke.

> Robin2: "I do not know which to prefer,/ The beauty of inflections/ Or
the beauty of innuendoes,/ The blackbird whistling/ Or just after" [WS]

> Vaj: And you've never provided so much as a quote, an email, nothing
I've said onmy own to even present a question worth answering! Just this
constant 'begging of the question'. I suspect very much that any similar
WTS participant (victim?) would get a similar treatment (unless a
favored, certified non-demonic one), "a friend".

> Robin2: "O thin men of Haddam,/ Why do you imagine golden birds?/ Do
you not see how the blackbird/ Walks around the feet/ Of the women about
you?" [WS]

> Vaj: These types of disconnects we call "non sequiturs" (note: this is
different from a Steinian "non sequitur", which is when a person cannot
understand an implication, often due to not adhering the linear laws of
"Flatland").

> Robin2: "Chieftain Iffucan of Azcan in caftan/ Of tan and henna
hackles, halt!/ Damned universal cock, as if the sun/ Was blackamoor to
bear your blazing tail./ Fat! Fat! Fat! Fat! I am the personal./ Your
world is you. I am my world./ You ten-foot poet among inchlings. Fat!/
Begone! An inchling bristles in these pines,/ Bristles, and points their
Appalachian tangs,/ And fears not portly Azcan nor his hoos." [WS]

> Robin: But more than this, Vaj: you cannot even summon up the bluff
and bravado and appropriate subjective response—that defines us as
human beings—in the face of these challenges to the veracity of your
claims. You don't even defend yourself. This is telling. [But this
no-defence is itself no defence: don't pull the supreme
disinterestedness argument here, Vaj: you would be a total idiot to do
this. But if you must, go ahead. You can tell me you are Guru Dev's
grandson, and I would have to assign to this claim the same status as I
would if you claim you are not defending yourself here because of some
imperturbable state of spiritual equilibrium.]

> Vaj: Oh Robindra. You FFL youngster. Who are you to define my
disinterestedness?

> Robin2: Do you know when you were conceived, Vaj? Is it the same moon
now, as then?

> Robin: And the same goes for what you say here in this post. Now it
would be very different if I did in fact sense that you were someone
with a definitive and sincere 'take' or interpretation of Ravi
Chivukula. You see, Vaj: *I would feel this*.

> Vaj: What, no callouses of former demonic confrontation?
>
> Robin2: If someone offers you a piece of apple pie, do you flush it
down the toilet? Assume there is good cheddar on top—and the pie is
hot.

> Vaj: There comes a certain point, where you can just sit back, and
observe. About the only thing that would 'perturb' me at this point is
another Ravi suicide, feel-sorry-for-me routine.

> Robin2: You can't be going out the door and going in the door at the
same time, I think.

> Robin: Take the music videos that are posted here: like Keith Jarrett
at Koln: if you can listen to that music—absorb it into your nervous
system—and start posting to me, making the same assertions that you
have in this post, without removing yourself from the innocent
receptivity of listening to Keith Jarrett—so as to appreciate
him—then I am refuted.

> Vaj: OK. But I gotta tell you - Keith J. is kinda passé for me.
What's next, Abba?

> Robin2: If itchiness were a random act, and not predestined, then we
would be scratching a lot more.

> Robin: You see, Vaj, it is very simple. You have pretended here that
you do in fact have some visceral or psychological 'feel' for the
phenomenon that is Ravi Chivukula.

> Vaj: Well duh. I've been here a bit longer than you - and after a half
a dozen or so "look Ma, I'm enlightened" TM or Amma types, you kinda get
used to it.

> Robin2: There is a poodle I love—a very masculine poodle. When he
shits I know the quality of his consciousness makes his poo a more
acceptable substance under the sun, and among the flowers, than the shit
of other dogs.

> Vaj: Esp. if you saw it (uh-hum)...previously.
>
> Robin2: Tim Tebow, he just keeps winning.

shabda-jñaanaanupaatii vastushuunyo vikalpaH
  [:p]