--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, zarzari_786 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > More proactively, it seems to me that this would be
> > the basis for a successful class action lawsuit.
> >
> > *No one* was ever told before learning the TM-Sidhis
> > (a *huge* component of which is being able to practice
> > them in a group) that they would be banned from such
> > groups if they saw other spiritual teachers.
>
> I don't know about american law,and if this constitutes a fraud in the eyes
> of the law. But if anyone wants to sue the TM for this, they better hurry up,
> as long as there is still a TMO around.
>
> I don't know if the leading class of the TMO knows how late it is. Fast, very
> fast the current administration is approching ultimate nirvana, with not much
> coming behind.Think 10 or 15 years ahead of time, there won't be much of the
> TMO left, there are very few youngsters, and - well the school kids, but
> exactly where will they be, and how much they will stand behind the whole
> project has to be still seen.
>
> Therefore, to make TM again acceptable to a broader audience is not an issue
> that has a lot of time to wait for.
>
> I am not saying, that if you resolve the whole saint issue, the TM movement
> will be saved, of course not. But it is one of those symptomatic things,
> where the TMO has to change, in order to be again more accessable, and less
> cultish, if it wants to ever survive.

Yes, time is very limited for the TMO.   They would also need to change other
things. If they want to bring in new and somewhat normal younger people to the
practice of TM,  I think they would have to do away with the whole raja and
crowns thing as well.  Also the expensive pricing of some courses.  These folks
have been locked in the unreal world of TM culture for so long, they don't
really know how these policies and practices come across.