On Dec 18, 2011, at 5:04 AM, Bob Price wrote:

> "Let us try to know the spiritual significance of tolerance. Tolerance is not
> conscious submission to a superior power. Real tolerance is compassion in
> disguise. When we have real tolerance, the seeker in us sees the expansion of
> his loving heart, his illumining soul and his fulfilling goal."
>
> -Sri Chinmoy

Allegations of sexual misconduct were made by ex-disciple Anne Carlton and two
other former disciples.[86] Carlton claimed in the New York Post that Chinmoy
summoned her for sexual encounters over two extended periods, in 1991 and
1996.[86] Other women have also recounted similar stories, and one even
revealed that Chinmoy had paid for her abortion after getting her pregnant in
the early 1980s.[87]Allegations against Chinmoy were published in the book 'The
Joy of Sects'.[88] In response, Chinmoy denied the accusation, stating he was a
life-long celibate and sexual misconduct allegations against him were false and
defamatory.[89]
___

http://www.rickross.com/reference/srichinmoy/srichinmoy20.html

What's with this false master karma Bobby?

Hey Robin, you still takin' followers?