If I were on a jury, and had to make a determination based on the
evidence I have heard over my time on FFL, I would say that IMO the
evidence is irrefutable (or at least beyond a reasonable doubt) that Vaj
was a very active participant in the TMO.

To me the only evidience, (or lack of evidence in this case) is that no
one, here at least, seems to have personal knowledge of his
participation.  But no one here, except on one ocassion, (Jim Flanagan),
has ever brought this up.

And based on what I have heard here, Vaj also has an intimate
understanding of Robin's past stint as being the leader of his own
spirtitual group.

So, the accusations listed below don't realy strike a chord with me.
Vaj is a pesky adversary, and I have found his arguments to be pretty
tight.

I don't find instances of the outright lies of which he is often
accused.

The most egregious behavior of Vaj's I have found so far was when he
intentially over posted some time back to foul up the system, just to
try to test the moderators post counting, (or something along these
lines).  I think Alex got pretty pissed off, and I didn't blame him.

And quite honestly, I thought that indicated a real lack of integrity on
Vaj's part.

, --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> You really missed the mark again Robin - you're not even close to the
truth. What's up with that? How can you so consistently hit the mark. Do
you have a straw man fetish or something?

> On Dec 18, 2011, at 12:32 AM, maskedzebra wrote:
>
> > 1. You never seek to address the essence of what someone says in a
given post.

> > 2. You selectively chose segments from a post which you choose to
comment on, and those segments usually do not bear upon the fundamental
point or theme of the post. You ignore the most important ideas of a
given post. You are only interested in using certain aspects of the post
to serve your own strange and essentially negative agenda.

> > 3. You have no motivation that is based upon wanting learn something
at FFL, or to clarify some idea, or to argue with some expectation of
resolving an issue.

> > 4. You have no feel for the truth of anything you say; you are not
governed by fact or honesty in your posts.

> > 5. You are an archivist who then appropriates the material and
information you collect into the claim that you have lived out these
experiences. This is classic fantasizing.

> > 6. You don't know how to proceed such as to fulfill your own agenda,
because you are essentially a confused and disoriented person when it
comes to knowing what you are up to when you post at FFL.

> > 7. You don't know where you are at any moment in your interaction
with various persons here at FFL. There is no intellectual or moral or
even psychological coherence in what you write such that the reader can
estimate where you are going with your posts. You don't know what you
are doing at FFL, Vaj: FFL is like some kind of dream you are having and
inside that dream you are behaving bizarrely

> > 8. "Who the hell is Tim Tebow?"—direct quote from Vaj two weeks
ago. Now it's: "I knew who he was; I just wasn't that interested". Do
you ever admit to yourself, not to say others, when you deliberately
make what is unreal for you into something that then becomes part of
your personal history, as if you have passed through the experience;
meanwhile what you say you have lived through remains separate from you
entirely. It is never something that is inside of you?

> > 9. You are in some kind of disassociated state, Vaj: because you
don't ever connect the dots. You don't know where you are going; you
don't know what you are doing; you have no contact with reality. You are
in a very bad state indeed.

> > 10. You lie—and evidently it has reached the point where even
you don't know the difference between saying something that is not true
and saying something that is true. The line between what is a lie and
what is the truth has become so blurred that you don't even know what it
is like to know that something really happened to you as opposed to
something that never happened to you.

> > 11. You have no idea of the common denominator of experience of most
everyone on this forum.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj vajradhatu@ wrote:

Maharishi: it makes you contemptuous and patronizing when it comes to
discussing Christianity.

> > > Well, unfortunately for you, you've probably lost the best conduit
to speak deeply re: Christianity & TM in the person of Rev. Curtis D.
Blues - as he's the person on this list who spent the most time and
attention (that I'm aware of) getting to know the Catholic
priest-meditators-as-TMers - the biggies (most if not all whom saw
through the veneer of the Faux Holey Tradition and parted ways with TM).
I think those who drank deeply of a mystical Christianity broke easily
with the sandy ground of TM, based on the rock of their
Christ-consciousness. Those with a more superficial Christian
sand-consciousness are doomed to the purgatory of up-bubbling mantra
till they part their mortal frame…

> > > At one time Christian Centering Prayer actually resembled TM,
although now, not at all. I attribute that change to the Catholic
contemplative break with TM-as-perrenialist-panacea … and Thomas
Keating.

sense of superiority over Catholicism, when in fact this very posture is
itself evidence of something ultimately not in agreement with reality.

> > > Depends on the POV - the "east" is not one homogeneous whole -
it's many Points of View, sometimes not merely differing paths on the
same mountain (the Perennialists view), but more frequently different
mountains altogether.

> > > On reflection, I had heard of him, I just had little interest. For
me, commercial sports is the primary mechanism for embruing the
acceptability of endless war on our children.

Tebow miracle storyline, but I also love those Bill Belichick-coached
Patriots. Tom Brady and Sidney Crosby and Roger Federer and Jonny
Wilkenson are my favourite athletes.

> > > Indeed, a wonderful human quality so lacking in Christofascism;
but I do not know enough of Mr. Tebow to comment on his humility. I
believe it was you who once said the sole redeeming quality of mundane
Christianity was to keep a person clean till their next life (after
which time they'd presumably take up a higher path).