Dearest captivating, mysterious Sir aren't you

Indifferent to FFL bullshit
Worlds lies at your feet
Seems only trusted friends receive
Favor and a treat

We dilettantes want from You
"Salve" to soothe our pain
Could not grasp the "Real" one's offer

Nothing to be gain?

You unlike the other teachers
Anxious to impress
You waits to see if our real selves would
Obstacles address?

Dearest captivating mysterious Sir, in wild ecstasy about the absentia
of an answer to our (Yifu, zarzari et this prisoner of thought) prayers
that You may confront "The Calamity of U.G. Krishnamurti" --that
torrent of the M.Z. Muse inspire these Tuesday-early-morning-
outpourings and make it  possible.

It is simply:

M.Z. Mania in Phoning the Void Who is M.Z. and why is he here?
A superhuman perhaps, greater than any seer,
Is he the only one to conquer fear?
You figure out the answer, whichever is near!

Why we seek You out is mysterious and not clear,
When You bids goodbye, our eyes erupt, tear after tear!
You targets our thoughts like a homing spear,
A gigantic magnet pulling us lovingly near.

I never heard YOU use the word "dear,"
The one fact that rings true is You are no mortal mere, .

Spherical vision You's got, with invisible eyes at the rear,
Does not encourage whispers in Your ear,
As even our innermost craving You can easily hear!
Being in Your presence fills us with cheer.

Your frail frame at FFL contains the cosmos entire,
Arguing is futile and is like playing with fire,
"Why come to me," You counters, a quote which finds no buyer,
This divisive thought burns Your mortal coil as if on a pyre!

You are the one to pull us out of this worldly mire,
We are the boats adrift, and You are the pier,
Matchless in Your actions, never the one to tire,
Unlit bulbs we are only glowing when M.Z. becomes the wire!

>From out of culture's crazymouth
False ideas have sprung
You must see the past as prison
Spoken by your tongue