Curtis,

If it starts looking like 2012 is going to be 2012, I sure would like to meet
you in person before I get crushed by one of the four horses.

So, if, say, gold is at $3,000.00 an ounce, I'll figure that thems what knows
knows to get when the gettin' is good, and I'll take that as a sign to go into
my "End of Days" plan.

The Plan -- isn't complete yet, but "meet cyber friends" is on the draft list.

If you're going to be within 100 miles of me, it's a gotta do lunch thingie,
right?

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>