marekreavis:
> In a forum like FFL, however, where there are
> so many posters and lurkers and where over a
> hundred a messages a day are posted, it doesn't
> make practical sense to apply the charge of
> adoptive admission for anyone's failure to
> respond to what someone else posts...

Where I come from, silence usually indicates
agreement.

In a conversation between a few guys over a beer
leaning over the back of a pickup, when someone
calls you a zoophilia pervert and infers that
he just had sexual relations with your mother,
if you don't speak up, folks just assume it's
true.

Go figure.

So when you didn't speak up, or even take up for
your own guru, I figured you agreed with the
others that MMY was a just selling mantras for
money in order to seduce young women.

"The book by Judith would have been more
believable if there had been more details about
what the Maharishi actually had to say to her.

It's a very slim paperback, just 219 pages with
about a dozen ripped-off photos, and really poor
ones at that.

Apparently Judith actually took only three photos
of the Maharishi in the two years she was in the
TMO.

What is more interesting to me was the part about
Ms Pittman and her position in the Maharishi's
so-called 'inner circle'.

There is one photo of the Maharishi sitting at a
dinning room table with the inner circle that is
really humorous though. He looks like a 'midget'
compared to the others at the table.

When I saw it my first thought was how in hell
would someone as attractive as Judith want to be
having sex with a small guy like that, if you
know what I mean."