> Nice to see where you stand on this issue Richard.
> Can't say I am surprised.  Perhaps you feel a bit
> displaced as most trollish poster here.

The forum has turned in to a 'fun zone', so I thought
I'd just make a joke out of it. Sorry, you don't have
a sense of humor today.

But, I've been tolerating this kind of abuse here for
years - you just have to learn how to deal with it in
a unmoderated forum like this.

But, hell, you took it all wrong - you guys are'my
heros. I mean, if you can't seduce a young gal in a
bar or a bedroom after practicing TM - what's the
point?

Go figure.

That MMY, if the accounts are true, was one awesome
seducer! Maybe I should have become one of his enablers
too - and had some fun back then!

> > These informants, such as Barry, Curtis, and Judith,
> > think they can just waltz into someone's bedroom, in the
> > middle of the night, and demand to be sexually gratified
> > under the pretence of being spiritual teachers?
> >
> You are accusing us a sex crime on a public posting board
> Richard.  And given our mix of friendly discussions this
> is uncalled for and out of line. Your wacky troll routine
> has crossed a line here.

It's now called 'tweeking', according to Ravi. And, it
looks like he's got a few admirers. Where I come from,
silence usually indicates agreement. But, just for the record
Curtis, I DID NOT have sexual relations with that raunchy
prairie dog!