"the best"? no postal  or editing service necessary. Judy (ourfriend)..
What'd he have to say?
He has been said to have said that it will take the world 400 years to
understand what he was saying- so take your time.

We are organizing yagya on this occasion too. The price of the yagya for
one day is: 391 USD.

Anybody can order it online at:
http://www.worldofyagyas.com/next-yagya-suggestion
<http://www.worldofyagyas.com/next-yagya-suggestion>

Jai Guru Dev

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "futur.musik" futur.musik@
wrote:

> > I found myself speaking with him the other evening. Must've
> > been the cognac...;-)
>
> How's he doing? What'd he have to say?
>
> If you talk to him again, please give him our best.
>
> (Well, the best of *some* of us, anyway!)
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "futur.musik" <futur.musik@>

millions with a technique for realization. Happy (belated) Birthday to
Maharishi!

and the engineering ability to take this fragile technique and spread it
world wide. Jai Maharishi.