A very clear thinker - from this comes a movement which provides millions with
a technique for realization. Happy (belated) Birthday to Maharishi!

Thank you again for the life changing techniques of TM and TMSP, and the
engineering ability to take this fragile technique and spread it world wide.
Jai Maharishi.