--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "futur.musik" <futur.musik@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "futur.musik" <futur.musik@> wrote:

> > > That is an interesting thing to bring up. I honestly don't see myself
> > > moving in that direction, but anything is possible. The process works
> > > today with strangers inadvertently, say if a child is crying, it is easy
> > > to find out why and remedy the situation even without anyone knowing the
> > > difference. So it is something that pops up automatically when the heart
> > > is engaged regarding another's (usually physical) pain. Whether or not
> > > anyone else knows about it is not necessary. The whole thing operates
> > > automatically now, without putting any special attention on it. For now
> > > it just *is*.
> > >
> > > There is another side to the process, once the affected area is seen, the
> > > color energy must be digested and neutralized, and that absorption
> > > process takes my focus, energy and easy attention, just like any other
> > > process.
> > >
> > > Thanks for bringing that up - If I do become a great healer, for you,
> > > half price!!
> >

> > Hehe, but I don't need a healer, not now anyway.
> > Very promising story you are telling here ! So digesting the colour energy
> > makes you not fatigued ?
> >
> > The most interesting experience I had was with the healers in Manila who
> > Maharishi OK'ed, pshycic surgerors.  They would stick their arm almost
> > right through you and brought out some strange looking tissues. I even have
> > a picture of one fellow having an arm up to the elbow into my belly. Very
> > interesting !
> > He also told me the whole process was automatic, except for a prayer to his
> > Devata before the actual process started.

> I think if I did it full time, it would be tiring, just from the effort
> expended to wash the energy clean.
>
> Ah yes, the surgeons - I don't do anything near that obviously, except for
> the process also being automatic, or at least the availability of the right
> tools is.

Interesting fellows, many come from one small village (or so I'm told)
Maharishi spoke quite highly of the actually, with respect as he always did
towards masters of other traditions. They are very Christian, invoking some
healing Angel whom they loved, before the spectacular healing started.
Sometimes hundreds of people would line up just to watch.