On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:12 PM, maskedzebra wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "futur.musik" <futur.musik@...> wrote:
>
> What a week on FFL – Robin, your posts as always sing a dynamic tune of
> coherent
> reality. I have read each one enjoyably, happily traveling along to wherever
> they lead, knowing that I will never be led astray logically. Thanks!
>
> Dear futur.musik,
>
> "always sing a dynamic tune of coherent reality"—May I have your permission
> to have that carved on my gravestone?
>
> I will change it (subject to your approval) to:
>
> "He sang a dynamic tune of coherent reality".
>
> And I will presumably be beyond the reach of those who will be offended, even
> outraged at my egotism.

…as you languish in the Roman Catholic Purgatorio…?

> Anyhow, futur.musik [what's it like to get used to a new name?], you can
> imagine how delighted I was to receive a compliment like this one.

I can imagine see you respond most gratuitously to any compliment you get
nowadays...same as it ever was?

> The verdict on me is not unanimous around here, as you are aware.

Well, lets keep in mind, none of them's actually met you, let alone spent some
considerable time around you...on stage or in audience...

> And don't worry: I always read my bad reviews as well as ones like this one.

Well thanks, glad to hear it...!