Xenophaneros Anartaxius said:
"What we see here on the forum is people that
are in various stages of breaking away from that misguided logic, and trying to
come to terms with existence as it is, not as we think it ought to be, or more
particularly, as someone else thinks we ought to think it to be."

In my experience and opinion, coming to terms with existence as it is and not
as we think it ought to be is one of the most rewarding endeavors a human can
engage in. (And I'm tempted to say, "ought to engage in".)

Thanks for your posts. Good stuff.

***

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"