If you actually knew me you would remember my name, so you either know me or
you don't know me, "very likely" doesn't enter into it. I was not a small
player. And I, unlike you, am willing to step from behind some smokescreen,
tell you my name, my history and I posted a profile picture.

What you seem to be keeping "alive" is your interest, maybe even your
obsession, with Robin Woodsworth Carlsen. He appears on FFL and you are all
over it. You have written more words to and about this man than is normal for
someone who is not harbouring some deep-seated, insatiable hunger to provoke
and engage him. You are in denial if you can not admit this. Take two weeks, it
will take you about that amount of time, to re-read all the words, words, words
that you have volleyed his way. I see this as having kept something "alive".

This "old laundry" thing, now I guarantee that if I sent you one of my old WTS
tapes of big juicy confrontations, manifestations and all the other goodies
that are on it, you would throw it into your VHS player (if you still had such
a relic) with gusto.

I agree that you "have virtually forgotten" your experience with WTS if your
descriptions of the processes i.e. confrontations are any indication.

"I've never been an angry person". No comment.