In spite of the crises dominating headlines around the world, powerful
forces for good are working behind the scenes to bring about a complete
transformation of our civilization. As early as the 1800s, Theosophical
writings described a great teacher who would inaugurate the incoming
Aquarian age, introduce its new teachings, and inspire major changes in
our way of life. That World Teacher – Maitreya by name – is here
now and has begun his open, public work.

To learn more, we recommend the following free information:

Take this introductory tour
<http://theemergence.org/cgi-bin/counters/unicounter.pl?name=homepage-cl\
icks&cache=1&trackip=0&deliver=http://www.share-international.org/introd\
uction/introduction1.htm> ,
which gives an overview of the World Teacher's emergence and his
message of hope for the future, or download this
introductory brochure
<http://theemergence.org/cgi-bin/counters/unicounter.pl?name=homepage-cl\
icks&cache=1&trackip=0&deliver=/background_info/Emergence_IntroBrochure_\
6page.pdf> .

Watch
<http://theemergence.org/cgi-bin/counters/unicounter.pl?name=homepage-cl\
icks&cache=1&trackip=0&deliver=http://www.share-international.org/av/av_\
main.htm>  a talk by British author Benjamin Creme, the primary
spokesperson for this information. Learn more about him
<http://theemergence.org/cgi-bin/counters/unicounter.pl?name=homepage-cl\
icks&cache=1&trackip=0&deliver=http://www.share-international.org/backgr\
ound/bcreme/bc_main.htm>  and why his information is credible.

Investigate the `star sign'
<http://theemergence.org/cgi-bin/counters/unicounter.pl?name=homepage-cl\
icks&cache=1&trackip=0&deliver=http://www.share-international.org/maitre\
ya/Ma_starsign.htm> , heralding the initial appearance of the World
Teacher on national television – already completed – and the
continuation of his public work. Includes remarkable video images.

Subscribe to our
free monthly
e-newsletter
<http://theemergence.org/cgi-bin/counters/unicounter.pl?name=homepage-cl\
icks&cache=1&trackip=0&deliver=http://www.share-international.us/e-newsl\
etter.html>  to
keep up to date on
this unfolding story.

Read highlights from Share
International magazine
<http://theemergence.org/cgi-bin/counters/unicounter.pl?name=homepage-cl\
icks&cache=1&trackip=0&deliver=http://www.share-international.org/magazi\
ne/si_previous.htm> , covering global trends in the political, economic,
and spiritual transformation now underway.

Read any of Benjamin Creme's books
<http://theemergence.org/cgi-bin/counters/unicounter.pl?name=homepage-cl\
icks&cache=1&trackip=0&deliver=http://www.share-international.org/backgr\
ound/printed/books.htm> . [Some available for free download and all
available from Amazon.com.] If you live in North America, you can also
download our order form
<http://theemergence.org/cgi-bin/counters/unicounter.pl?name=homepage-cl\
icks&cache=1&trackip=0&deliver=http://www.share-international.us/images/\
SI-USA_Order_Form.pdf> .