--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> The Moon is now in conjunction with Mercury and the Sun in Aquarius.

Suppose you were *on* Mars. What would it look like and what would be the
significance from that viewpoint? I spilled two Cheerios on the floor. They are
lying there eight inches apart. From across the room they look like they are in
conjunction, but to an ant between them, they are far, far apart.

Suppose you were transported to another galaxy, to another planet in a double
star system with four planets around one of the stars, and you are on the outer
one. You woke up there at dusk and looked at the sky. All the stars and planets
are completely different than on Earth. How would you create a system of
astrolgy from this? Would it even be worth the trouble?