--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "martyboi" <martyboi@...> wrote:

> Sri Sri's lectures are usually serious subjects punctuated with lots
of silly big hats, gags and laughter.. The last time I saw him he had a
mechanical potted plant that spontaneously twirled a flower every so
often. Whenever someone got too serious, he just turned it on.

I'm down with that.  That helps mitigate the piano playing episode a
little.  Or maybe it puts in a little different perspective, cause it
was sort of painful to watch.
> If TM is "yoga light for modernity" AOL is yoga light without a
chastity belt!

Well, I guess one big difference is that he seems to have thrown his lot
with the Indians.  From what I gather many of the westerners have faded
away.