> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > Vaj relayed the legal truth of this tragic event.
> > > The MUM Dean who was assigned to watch over the
> > > psychotic break kid is *on legal record* as saying
> > > that he thought Suvender Sem was fine on his own
> > > and that it was more important for him to go meditate
> > > than to watch him.
> > >
> > > What about the facts of this case are you denying?
> >
> > The wording is such that it implied that the guy realized
> > that the kid was going to commit a murder and chose to
> > meditate instead.
>
> No Lawson, not at all. I saw Vaj's language as what
> I believe it was, the suggestion of a far greater
> failing. The MUM Dean *couldn't conceive of the
> possibility* that some TMer he had been assigned to
> watch while he was "unstressing" could possibly do
> something not in accord with the Laws Of Nature.
> Certainly not murder or physical abuse, even though
> he had already stabbed the poor victim once that day.
>
> That's really the issue. This multi-decade TM prac-
> titioner couldn't even *imagine* such a possibility.
> Therefore he left Sem on his own and went off to
> meditate. Priorities.
>
> His failing was not that he did this on purpose, but
> that he was so clueless as to not even being able to
> *imagine* the possibility of what took place actually
> taking place.
>
> > Very unimpressive spin on the spin there, Unc.
> > Unc, I now realize, is short for Uncool.
>
> Possibly, but this is beneath you, Lawson. Do even
> *you* deny the legal facts of this case?
>
> Suvender Sem, a student in good standing at MUM,
> stabbed another MUM student and he died.
>
> Earlier in the day he had already stabbed the same
> student, albeit with a pen. An MUM Dean was summoned,
> and ordered to take charge of this obviously disturbed
> student until appropriate measures could be taken.
> Rather than doing so, this MUM Dean decided to go
> off -- Borg-like and Buck-like -- to the Golden Domes
> Of Enlightenment Or Whatever The Fuck Their Official
> Name Is, and leave Suvender Sem on his own.
>
> Funny how after decades of indoctrination "Something
> good is happening" can be perverted into "Nothing bad
> can possibly happen," isn't it?
>
> What was the *outcome* of this incident, Lawson? Was
> MUM vindicated and absolved of all blame in the courts
> and in the press, or did they settle out of court for
> millions of dollars in an attempt to make it all go
> away? Oh ye who are so anxious to accuse others of
> "spinning" things on this forum, answer those questions,
> and spin *them*.

C'mon guys...don't be slackers. "Take one for the team"
and tell us how this incident was neither MUM's nor TM's
fault. Spin it for all you're worth. I suspect more than
a few lurkers (in the wake of the recent Oprah shows)
here on FFL would like to see you do so.

If the TM Dogma is correct, and violent acts such as
murder are basically unthinkable in the Oh-So-Woo-Woo
Environment of MUM and its dedicated legions of butt-
bouncers and pundits, *how exactly did this happen*?

Explain it to us.

For the benefit of these lurkers, who probably don't
know what we are talking about, Google "Suvender Sem"
AND "MUM" AND "murder".