The question is-"Who is the 'man' behind the mask?"  And if he came out, would
he be welcomed? or would he become another persona non-Grata like a Charlie
Lutes or a Jerry Jarvis or (insert your favorite name).

Charlie used to say being 'spiritual' is just being natural, just being who you
are, and Charlie was just that, who he was.