--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> Eh, MMY liked him.

See my previous post.

> Also, "pampered rich guy" may not be a proper description of him.

Ahem.

Tony Nader was *LONG* after my time. I never encountered
his holy countenance while still a part of the TMO, and
only heard of him on forums like this.

But what about his lifestyle *since* he was sat on a big
fucking scale and given his weight in gold (Yes, lurkers,
that really happened) does *NOT* qualify in your mind as
being a "pampered rich guy."

Whatever else you may think of him because of how Maharishi
regarded him, the dude has been able to live a *rather*
pampered -- and duplicitous -- life ever since. Onstage,
he got to be Rajafuckingram, symbol of the wisdom of silence,
the power of bramacharya (celibacy), and the all-powerful
Woo Woo of Vedic Invincibility. Offstage, he got to have
(presumably, and presumably *all* paid for by the TMO) a
nice apartment in Paris in which he kept the wife and
children he kept hidden from everyone in the TM movement,
including his closest friends. And he got to live there
in the kind of style that we have all heard rumors of --
involving having his cooks prepare him seven different
meals each night, so that he could peruse them and then
reject all but one, Raja-style.

I mean, dude. Saudi Sheiks can't get away with this shit.