> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/user/DrTonyNader?feature=watch
> >
> > Yep, he's come to a point in a career of having to leave
> > the crown behind to get bigger-time on the spiritual teacher
> > circuits.
>
> With all due respect, there is not a popsicle's chance
> in Hell that Tony is ever going to go big-time on the
> spiritual teacher circuit. He just doesn't have what it
> takes (empathy, humanity, humor, and a personality). I
> would suggest that he's just trying to rank higher in
> the Amazon sales charts than his current position at
> #1,323,028. You can't do that with a crown on your head.

Dear Turq,  Om, no way.  This is not right.  You evidently have not been around
TM in a long long long time.  I have gotten permission several times now to see
him and hear him particularly since the Death of MMY.  Tony is bomb.  He is all
of empathy, humanity, humor, and a personality.  There is great potential
there.   This is not just some guy on purusha.  The guy is a real life guy too;
has children at home and all.

This is a guy, Tony Nader, who was there with one of the 20th Century's great
revolutionaries as longtime and prime disciple; heck yes, I am certainly
willing to listen to what he has to say.  He is just getting going and he is
already big-time spiritual.   You'd be missing something trend, historic, and
spiritual now if you declined to give him the benefit of a doubt.  Yep a
concern is growing here that you're being negative, again, and we all know what
that means!  Likely un-stessing and could use a checking of your meditation.
Nablusoss1008 lives close to you?  He could help you with your thinking about
this.  In the meantime, I should urge you to re-consider and withdraw your
condemnation of Tony Nader here.  It is too strong and likely not fair.

With Fond Regards,
-Buck in FF