--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> -Judy, stop!  Find something worthier to think about. Solve some
> big philosophical problem for us by using your intellectual gift
> for fine discrimination.

First of all, I try to do that too, or at least to
advance the discussion.  Sorry you seem to have
missed all those posts.

Second, why is it "Judy, stop" and not "Barry, stop"?

I'll bet you a buck that if he, or anyone else,
continually misrepresented your participation here,
you would speak up just as I do.

There's some sort of very pernicious double standard
operating, in which Barry is allowed to get away with
the most outrageously false statements, and you
criticize me for calling him on them.  (No, I'm not
talking about his Girl Scouts blooper but rather
about his misrepresentation of the entire exchange.)

If you all would ride herd on him yourselves, I'd
have no need to do so.  Moreover, if he were made to
realize his behavior wasn't acceptable on this forum,
he'd change it.

But he knows you'll delicately avoid confronting him
and will instead come down on me.  So of course he
continues.