--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:

> "..we have brought nearly 200 more Pandits to the U.S. At this rate, we will
> soon achieve 1,250 Maharishi Vedic Pandits in MVC, bringing our
> super-radiance totals to over 2,000. This is a great and historic
> achievement!"
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:
> > >
> > > how many get in the domes?  Some 400 to 600, depending on the day. Tends
> > > to be more in the evenings, fewer in the mornings.  The mornings tend to
> > > be more wakeful. The evenings folks bring a fatigue of the day and can
> > > nod off more.  Spiritually it's nice either way, morning with fewer or
> > > evening with more.
> > > -Buck
> >
> > If that's men and women it's way down on the IA goal then. What happened to
> > the rest of you? I guess apathy sets in, it always
> > did for me after a while. Seems to have inspired you into poetry
> > though.

What happened, 'to the rest of you'?
Yes, the dome numbers certainly are small compared to the meditating movement
that we once had.  The reason is in a historic and moral dissonance that people
in the movement community have built up that led some many, even notables who
write here on FFL, to have slunk and shirked away.  We could blame the shirkers
or blame the handlers and movement over-seers.  But in this movement we don't
do neither.  They may ban and banish people but neither do we denounce anyone
nor do we speak negativity, only the sweet truth.  I'm in the Dome now and
can't say anymore, however; forces of change are evidently at play and are
happening, at glacial speed within it all, but primordial change of some old
habits is glacial.  It certainly would help everyone if more of you would come
back though.  The science on meditation says so.

With Love,
-Buck, in the Dome