L B Shriver is 'applying' for a dome badge to be able to meditate with the
large group in the Domes now.

Going back, they'ed have to administratively lift a  'restraining order' they
have against L B for being on movement property to let him join the group
meditation.  L B was student body President at MIU back in the 1980's and got
censured for saying what most everyone was thinking then.  He evidently
represented such a dis-loyalty for speaking out that they got a court order out
against him for even coming on campus.  I guess they all drew some pretty bad
blood in those days.  It was a long time ago.