--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> > >
> > > One thing I find off-putting past your decision to teach
> > > outside the purview of the TM is the fact that you don't
> > > practice what you teach.
> >
> > Not wishing to speak for iranitea but just trying to
> > come up with an appropriate analogy, I would suggest
> > that former grade school teachers are still more than
> > capable of teaching the ABCs and basic reading skills
> > if called upon to do so, but are not likely to spend
> > their time at home reading the Dick And Jane books.
>
> Exactly! What an apt analogy. And did I not say, that I
> relearned all the material, the puja, the steps verbatim?
> Is it not clear that the whole process of initiation is
> scripted? And did I not spend innumerable hours in my life
> meditating this way? And, of course I told my initiates,
> that I don't meditate the TM way anymore, and they were
> not at least disturbed by this.
>
> Sometimes I think, what's wrong with these people like
> Lawson, or Judy or Nabby, what makes a person react like
> this?

I will, against my better judgement, weigh in on this.
Not to engage in yet another round of whack-a-mole with
those whose lives are so sad that they revolve around
trying to start and then declare that they've "won"
arguments on the Internet, but to hopefully to do what
I was trying to do with Curtis at the end -- help others
to "avoid the suffering before it comes."

I learned a lot about how to deal with Internet ego
addicts by trying to plant and maintain a garden in the
Netherlands. We have moles here. Lots of moles. From
their side, they're just trying to eat, much the same
way that the Internet ego-moles try to keep their egos
alive and puffed up by starting arguments and then feeding
off of the people they suck into those arguments. But on
another, they're eating the plants in MY garden, man.

NONE of the advertised "get rid of mole" products and
cures work, except one. Build a fence. The fence has to
extend several feet below the surface of the ground, so
that they can't crawl or tunnel under it. Once you build
this fence, the moles are left outside the garden, prob-
ably spitting and cursing and angry, because they can't
get inside to the tasty plants they want to devour.

Similarly, the only way I've found to effectively deal
with an Internet ego-mole is to ignore their silly asses
as if they don't exist. Curtis finally became aware of
the wisdom of this, and wrote Judy out of his life forever.
So, for the most part (except for Public Service Announce-
ments such as this one) have I. We built a fence.

We don't interact with her, we (or at least I) don't
bother to read the stuff she posts, and we go on plant-
ing and tending to our gardens as if she doesn't exist.
It's really the only thing that works.

While I applaud your spunk at not being afraid of Judy,
and "taking her on" as you have, it isn't going to work.
She'll *always* declare that she's "won" every exchange,
and simply redouble her efforts to keep you engaged and
arguing with her. THAT is what she's after; that is ALL
that she's after. Insulting you and trying to erode your
credibility in the eyes of other posters here is gravy,
for her. She's after the confrontation itself -- getting
you to interact with her one-on-one so she can (in her
mind, at least) "destroy" you. My advice is to not fall
for it. Build a fence. Allow her to do this with the
few people here who haven't figured out her game, and
ignore her as if she didn't exist. You'll be happier,
you'll have more time to devote to the many valuable
things you could contribute here, and she'll be left
spitting and cursing and angry, as she should be.

You can't "win." AS LONG AS SHE CAN KEEP YOU
ARGUING WITH HER, SHE HAS ALREADY "WON".

You're dealing with a person so demented that she'd lie
about why Ravi was removed from this forum, claiming
that it was because he "revealed someone's real name."
I am *amazed* that no one called her on this, but then
most are aware of what I said above, and just don't want
to interface with her at all.

Rick didn't remove Ravi from the forum because he
revealed the real name of a poster here; that is
ludicrous. We all knew that poster's real name, pretty
much from Day One. What he did was to -- out of spite,
and because he was constantly getting "strokes" from
Judy for piling on to this person -- start to make up
stories about the person being a pervert, and having
had a history of abusing people he was teaching. Ravi
had never even *met* the person he said this about, and
was never a member of the organization he said he'd
done these terrible things in. He just wanted to say
something nasty about someone and gets strokes from
Judy for saying it, so he called him a pervert.

The person he was doing this to works *in public schools*.
Every time he approaches a new school, he knows that the
moment he walks out of the door after a presentation,
the school officials are going to Google his name. So
what did Ravi do? He Google-bombed this person such that
when you Google his name, several FFL topics pop to the
top of the list that claim he's a pervert or molester.
THAT is what Ravi did to get kicked off of FFL. Besides
being out of his fucking gourd and getting *worse* as
a result of people like Judy using him as a pawn to
further their own sad grudges, of course.

If she'll lie about this, she'll lie about anything.
It doesn't *matter* how much sense you make, or how you
can bring the voice of true experience to your stories
of what it's like to live in and be part of the TMO.
She -- who was *never* a part of the TMO and will never
be -- will *always* find a way to twist what you say
and turn it into a dig at you. Consider yourself lucky
she doesn't know your real name, or you might find
yourself Google-bombed as well.

I'll drop out of this now, and allow you to either con-
tinue to interact with her or build your own ego-mole
fence. It's your call. I'm simply giving you the advice
of someone she has cyberstalked on the Internet for
OVER SEVENTEEN YEARS.

Think about that. THAT is how long Judy holds a grudge.
THAT is the extent to which she'll go to "get" you for
standing up to her. Do you really want that? My advice
is to build a fence and leave her spitting and cursing
and angry on the other side of it.