a cat???iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrraaaaa---eeeeeeeee
here at FFL ? [:D] HUUUUhuuu
Now should this old owl be afraid though he had no Gown of Gauze -No
Ringlet, to his Hair,Nor hopped to Audiences - like Birds,One Claw upon
the Air ?...
What's that moving in FFL corner What's that shadow on the FFL wall
Should he be afraid, should he be scared It really is nothing at all
But he saw something in the corner A shadow crossed the wall It's just
his imagination Look! It's just him  the old merudanda owl (whooo)
Nay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqmba7npY8g&feature=related

Cannot resist  to quote this lovely poem by Emily Dickinson (written
about 1862),tooShe sights a Bird - she chuckles -
She flattens - then she crawls -
She runs without the look of feet -
Her eyes increase to Balls -  Her Jaws stir - twitching - hungry -
Her Teeth can hardly stand -
She leaps, but Robin leaped the first -
Ah, Pussy, of the Sand,  The Hopes so juicy ripening -
You almost bathed your Tongue -
When Bliss disclosed a hundred Toes -
And fled with every one -
what would scare this old Owl here at FFL? May be a Pussycat with
hiccups?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8SdQT2tdJ8 [:D]

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> <snip>
> NONE of the advertised "get rid of mole" products and
> cures work, except one. Build a fence.
>

> Or, if you can't afford a new fence, get a cat that likes to hunt.  My
cat has decimated my mole population and my mouse population and
unfortunately, too many birds as well.  The neighbors have even thanked
me for the good work "Alfonso" does.  I wait for the possums to take the
carcasses - there are too many to keep up with.

> You must read Judy's posts, because you comment on her posts
frequently.  I don't see her *asking* for the put-downs, but I do see
her *defending* herself, and if you can't handle it like a gentleman,
than "oh well."  Why should she pretend to be less intelligent and
articulate and debate-worthy than she is to assuage another's ego.  I
mean really, she hasn't *destroyed* you yet, has she, after all these
years of the back and forth between you?  She never "lied" about why
Ravi was removed - "she is demented" you say - he was removed for more
than one reason, IMO.  Intimating that she might "Google-bomb" someone
(whatever that means) is simply malicious.  She's one of the few here
who use their real name, btw.  The power you give her is pretty funny
actually - she has never indicated she wanted to *destroy* anyone as her
purpose in posting.  Yes, she doesn't like you and disputes much of what
you say as manipulation of truth, etc., but she does
>  this in present time.  It may be because you and she have shared
internet forums for many years and this has resulted in your various
opinions about each other solidifying in opposition, or it may be that
she simply presents an ongoing alternative viewpoint to yours, or of
your behavior, in present time as it continues.  Btw, why is it that
when women disagree or advocate their position, it's called "arguing"?
I had a recent sub-contractor in my house who accused me of "arguing" -
I told his boss to let him know I was "negotiating."  I got what I
wanted, and he shook my hand on the way out.

> Long day, I've been on a bit of a roll.  Just trying to keep things in
balance.  Miss me when I'm gone, alright?