--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:
[...]
> Why did he wait until Robin had precipitated a crisis
> at MIU--even telling Bevan prior to that to leave Robin
> alone--if he knew all along Robin wasn't in UC?

He was having valid experiences of UC, according to all accounts Why discourage
Robin in his growth rather then letting him draw his own conclusions by MMY's
generalized public statements?

Robin never went back and asked MMY to revalidate things, did he? Had he done
so, MMY might have said "don't worry" or he might have said "go and be
practical in society" as he did with Curtis.

Either way...

> There doesn't seem to be any way we can know what was
> going on in MMY's mind where Robin was concerned.

Of course there is. MMY made a very clear statement about full success in any
of the sidhis, such as yogic flying, and full enlightenment. It was up to Robin
to make the connection, and apparently he never did.

L.