All of this ignores my observation that IF you were involved with the TM-Sidhis
practice at some point, you WOULD have manifested the ability to float during
your TM-Sidhis practice as part of your transition to Unity, according to MMY's
claim that full enlightenment can be tested by the ability to float.

So, sorry, your claim that the universe is responsible in some way for your
performance or non-performance of floating doesn't wash.

Had you been practicing the TM-Sidhis during your transition to Unity, you
would have been floating at some point.

L.