 From: salyavin808 <fintlewoodle...@mail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 7:13 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Yet another reddit thread started by yours truly

> Ok, I don't even know what reddit means (I've asked Alex) but will wade in
> here anyway.
>
> This is my 3rd "spiritual" forum and I've read lots of "spiritual" blogs,
> websites, etc. during the last 2 1/2 years.  A few books like Adya's and
> Perfect Brilliant Stillness, etc.  Plus doing TMSP since 1977.  MA in SCI.
>
> What I've noticed, she said inching out onto the limb, is that men seem way
> more interested in the whole question of Am I Enlightened Yet than women
> do.
> Hmmm, maybe I'll leave it at that (-:

No, don't leave it at that!

My own experience is that women are more likely to just
incorporate something like TM into their lives and get
on with work/family etc. Whereas men seem more likely
to take it all way too seriously and devote themselves
to gaining the highest goal and join purusha etc. I did
anyway!

If there is any truth in male/female differences like
men are better at abstract thought then we will try
and analyse where we are. Can't help it. But I got
over it and it's all back in perspective.