Bill,

I hope you realize what you just said.  I have to say you've proved my
point.  There was support across the board for confronting Saddam
Hussein when he invaded Kuwait.  And we accomplished our purpose.  Do
you choose to consciously ignore the warnings from General Norman
Schwartzkopf and George W. Bush about toppling the regime?  Do you
choose to ignore the warning that doing so would result in chaos?  The
same chaos that ensued when George Bush II, along with Cheney and
Rumsfeld  ignored those warnings and toppled the regime anyway.  This
conflict will end up costing the US taxpayer three trillion dollars.

Now tell me Bill, what did we get for our money, and human sacrifice?